Trampolines are a great way for adults and kids to have fun and exercise. Designed to be fun and safe, trampolines can also be expensive. Due to increasing popularity it is now possible to find a trampoline that is affordably priced, and these top rated models might be exactly what you are looking for. Durable, sturdy, and affordably priced these trampolines might be exactly what you are looking for.
The Best Trampolines for the Price
This round trampoline is durable and affordably priced. You have the advantage of the sturdy steel frame and six legs that provide plenty of stability when you are jumping. The jumping surface will help tone and strengthen leg muscles, along with improving your cardiovascular health. With the included safety pad to prevent painful injuries this is a great trampoline for adults and older children.
- This 36 inch indoor trampoline can be folded down for convenient storage, and features a lightweight design that is easy to carry.
- There are 30 bands to provide resistance when jumping, and for additional stability.
- A limited warranty on the steel frame is also included with the trampoline.
- It should be noted that this trampoline is not designed to be used by children younger than six.
- While the trampoline can be folded for easy storage, all six of the supportive legs must be removed.
Skywalker 8′ Round Trampoline w/ Enclosure
This 8′ trampoline is perfect for almost any backyard, and is rated safe for children. You will love the affordable price and durable construction that includes a sturdy coated steel frame. The mesh enclosure attaches easily to the legs, and prevents small jumpers from accidentally falling through. With foam padding around the springs and its lower height, you’ll feel good knowing your kids are having fun and exercising in a safe environment.
- The mesh enclosure attaches to the legs at the T joint to prevent twisting dangerously in windy conditions.
- You have the advantage of the durable construction, along with the affordable price.
- Considered one of the best trampolines for the money, it can also support up to 175 pounds of weight.
- It should be noted that the 8′ diameter of the trampoline is only large enough for one person to safely jump at a time.
- Some consumers have mentioned that the mesh netting can become tangled when young children are trying to get down.
Not only is this one of the best affordable trampolines, it is also extremely easy to assemble. You will appreciate not needing any additional parts, along with the included instructions to walk you each of the simple steps. The steel frame is coated for protection from rust and corrosion, and the reinforced stitching on the jumping surface ensures long lasting durability. With the included enclosure and protective pad for safety, it is hard to believe that this trampoline is also inexpensively priced.
- You have the advantage of the easy to trampoline that is also lightweight and durable.
- The durable cover attaches with two rows of ties for added longevity and safety.
- This trampoline is rated safe for children ages 6 and older, and can also support adult weight.
- It should be noted that the legs cannot be adjusted and must be placed on a level surface for safety.
- There have been mentions that the service department for the company can be difficult to reach, and should be considered.
Skywalker Trampoline 48 inch w/ Enclosure
This is one of the best trampolines for kids that are also affordable. The mesh enclosure and foam padding keep younger children and toddlers safe and protected, and the sturdy jumping surface ensures plenty of fun. The colorful design will delight your kids, and since it is rated safe for children ages 3 to 7 the trampoline will get plenty of use. Designed to keep active toddlers entertained, the trampoline will also help to improve motor skills and balance.
- This affordable trampoline uses elastic bands instead of springs to prevent your child’s fingers from being painfully pinched.
- Along with the padded edge, there is also a handle for little jumpers to hold onto to help improve balance and give them additional stability.
- Able to support up to 100 pounds, this trampoline will give your toddler years of fun and healthy exercise.
- It should be noted that this trampoline is not designed to be used outside, which might not be ideal for smaller living spaces.
- There have been mentions that the safety netting can be easily ripped, but this issue can be resolved with a simple phone call to customer service.
There are several reasons why this is one of the best selling indoor trampolines that includes its extremely affordable price. The sturdy steel construction is designed to be supportive and durable, while the resistant jumping surface helps you strengthen muscles and improve your overall health. The added hand bar gives you additional support, and makes it easier to finish all of the steps in your daily workouts. Great for adults and older children, the entire family can get in shape and have fun on this top rated affordable trampoline.
- You have the advantage of the electronic fitness monitor that will track the progress of your workouts.
- This affordable trampoline is easy to assemble, and the legs and bar can be removed for convenient storage.
- There is a bright blue band that helps to keep you in the center of the jumping pad so you can experience maximum effects from your daily workouts.
- It should be mentioned that this trampoline is not intended to be used by children under 11, which might not be ideal for all households.
- Some consumers have noted that the supportive bar does not easily adjust, but this can usually be corrected with a few drops of lubricating oil.