Trampolines are a great way for active children to burn off excess energy, and get physical exercise. Trampolines that are designed for younger children and toddlers can help improve motor skills, and these toys can be fun for kids of all ages. There are several factors to consider when you are looking for a trampoline for kids, and one of the most important aspects is safety. With this in mind we have listed brief reviews of the top rated trampolines for kids that are safe, affordable, and fun.
Top Trampolines for Kids
Parents love that this trampoline is incredibly easy to assemble, and that it is safe for younger children and active toddlers. This small trampoline easily folds down for convenient storage, and the attached safety bar helps provide stability and support for unsteady jumpers. The soft jumping mat can support up to 150 pounds, and you have the added benefit of the cushioned padding over the hard edge.
- This trampoline is constructed from lightweight and durable materials, and is easily portable.
- With its ability to support up to 150 pounds and attached support rail, this trampoline is safe for children who have special needs.
- The round pad is easy to attach, and the trampoline can be assembled in 5 minutes or less.
- While this children’s trampoline is easy to store and assembled it should be noted that the legs do need to be removed and reattached every time.
- This trampoline is designed for younger children, which does limit the amount of time it can be safely used.
Pure Fun Kids Jumper
This is one of the best trampolines for kids, and it is rated safe for children three years and older. Able to support up to 75 pounds, and with plenty of safety features, this trampoline will keep active toddlers happy. The sturdy support bar provides plenty of stability for unsteady legs, and you also have the advantage of the no spring design for added safety. Using bungee cords instead of springs, your little one can safely jump without fear of injury.
- You will love the fact that the trampoline is easy to assemble without additional tools.
- The bungee cord design ensures added safety for inexperienced jumpers.
- This trampoline is able to support up to 75 pounds, and can help toddlers develop motor skills.
- While the support rail can be removed, it can be difficult to take off and put back on.
- This is a small round children’s trampoline but it does not fold down which can be inconvenient for storage.
With plenty of jumping space it is easy to see why the best trampoline reviews recommend this model for children. The padded edges prevent painful injuries, and younger jumpers from falling through the sides. The adjustable safety rail provides plenty of support and stability, and you also have the advantage of the wider cushioned pad on the frame. With 30 springs to provide plenty of tension your active toddler will love playing on this affordable trampoline.
- The supportive rail is easy to assemble, and provides plenty of support for younger jumpers.
- You will appreciate its lightweight construction, and removable rail for convenient storage.
- The wider pad provides plenty of cushioning and the low sitting design makes this trampoline safe for toddlers.
- While the trampoline is only 48″ wide, it does not fold down for easy storage.
- Some consumers have mentioned that the 80 pound weight limit may not be strong enough for some children to safely use the trampoline.
Diggin JumpStart Trampoline
Fun, safe and affordable this trampoline is designed for energetic toddlers, and features a safe and durable construction. This lightweight trampoline is easily portable, and can be used indoors and outside. The soft textured jumping surface is safe for unsteady toddlers, and you have the advantage of the two supportive handles. Rated safe for children three years and older, parents and kids will both love this fun trampoline.
- This trampoline also features 5 different game modes that help toddlers learn while they are having fun.
- You have the advantage of the two supportive handlebars, along with the cushioned frame to prevent accidental injuries.
- Rated safe for toddlers, the lightweight and durable construction lets you use the trampoline in or outdoors.
- It should be noted that the electronic game modes do require additional batteries which could affect your budget.
- This is a small trampoline designed for toddlers, which can limit how long it can be safely used.
Skywalker 8′ Round Trampoline w/ Safety Enclosure
This outdoor trampoline is perfect for families with children of all ages, and it is even rated safe for adults. Able to support up to 175 pounds, this 8′ round trampoline can keep everyone in your family active and healthy. It is easy to assemble and features a weather resistant frame that is designed to provide you with years of fun. You also have the advantage of the sturdy construction, and attached net enclosure that will help keep younger jumpers safe. With the added cushioned pad around the frame, your children will love playing on this fun outdoor trampoline.
- The sturdy frame is designed to resistant bending and twisting, and features strong T sockets.
- The “w” shaped legs provide additional stability and help prevent the trampoline from tipping over.
- You have the advantage of the mesh enclosure which attaches to the legs to prevent any openings younger jumpers might fall through.
- This is a larger outdoor trampoline, and does take a little longer to assemble than other models.
- While it is an 8′ round trampoline, it still might not be big enough for larger families.