Are you thinking about buying something for the kids? Why not give them the one thing that will not only provide happiness and enjoyment but will also provide health benefits? Have you heard about trampolines? They offer a great health benefits including better lymph drainage, an immune system boost, for weight loss, reduction of cellulite and more. We’ll set that aside, I’m sure your kids will really enjoy having a trampoline dedicated for them! So, if you are looking for a trampoline worth every penny, then try the Original Toy Company Fold & Go Trampoline (TM)! But what good does it do? Is it really worth the money? Let’s see.
- From Box to Bounce in less than 5 minutes; Unfold your trampoline – Screw on the legs – Attach the handle – Bounce – Repeat
- Disassembles just as easily and its ready for travel or storage
- Great for Special Needs kids
- Circular Safety Pad attaches with ease for extra safety
- 36 inch diameter; Rated for 150 pounds
Many people are frustrated by having to assemble trampolines because more often than not, setting up even a mini trampoline takes at least half an hour to finish. But, the opposite is true for this one because all you need to do is to unfold the trampoline, screw on the legs, attached the handle and you’re set. In less than 5 minutes, you can set the trampoline up which allows it to have an unparalleled portability. However, unfolding the trampoline might require some muscle power, but it shouldn’t really give you any hardships.
With its 36-inch diameter and maximum capacity of 150 pounds, you can be rest assured that it can be used by kids up to 10 years old. The 36-inch diameter is enough jumping space for kids, allowing them to enjoy it in a variety of ways.
- Ultimate portability
- Maximum weight capacity of up to 150 pounds
- Easy assembly
- Wide jumping space of 36 inch
- ASTM Approved
- Product might not come with complete parts
Latest posts by Anna (see all)
- Trampolines (A Comparison of the Sizes) - October 8, 2015
- ExacMe 15′ Ft 6W Legs Quality Trampoline With Large Jumping Space - October 3, 2015
- SkyBound Super 7 – Kid’s Indoor/Outdoor Trampoline Review - September 14, 2015