A trampoline should be a source of fun and enjoyment. It’s meant to give joy to children and adults. Aside from that, it can even bring better health to our body. That’s why a quality trampoline can be an invaluable asset to everyone. This time, we’re going to review one of the most popular trampolines on sale and see what it brings. Let’s check Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline. Is it worth the money?
Let’s see the nuts and bolts of Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline
- Made with strong, rust-resistant galvanized iron steel tubing using patented T-Section construction
- Snug, secure fit of T-Section assembly ensures extra stability and prevents shifting over time
- W-shaped legs offer eight balanced contact points which add stability and prevent wobbling or tipping
- 14-foot, 88-spring trampoline is easy to assemble and requires no tools or extra drilling
- Includes limited two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Certified by independent laboratory to pass all ASTM safety requirements; 250 pound maximum weight capacity
- High-performance steel springs provide deeper, more exciting bounce
Pure Fun 14-Foot trampoline offers a galvanized steel tubing patented with T-section construction that ensures its strong stability and durability. No matter how hard you bounce or how long the trampoline stays outside, this feature can make sure that it can easily withstand them all. In addition, the construction of the T-section prevents any wear and tear effects overtime, thanks to their patented T-joint.
The two-year limited warranty sounds really great. That means you can ensure that you can enjoy your trampoline on its full capacity for at least 2 years before it totally wears off. In addition, the trampoline was certified by ASTM and that means we can ensure safety all the times. But remember that this is a “limited warranty” so don’t expect to get a full free replacement whenever something broke.
The only downside to this trampoline is that everything can last longer, except for the springs and mat. They usually snap and pop out after a few months of usage. Though the overall quality is great, it quickly degrades overtime and it can be frustrating at times.
- Wide jumping space
- Easy assembly
- Powerful bounce
- ASTM approved with weight capacity of up to 250 pounds
- Mat and springs easily wears out
Pure Fun 14-Foot trampoline can offer a joyful bounce in an instant, thanks to its easy assembly and setup. However, don’t expect years of usage, especially with harsh weathers because the mat and springs could easily get damaged.