After all these years, countless trampoline makers presented us with their work, some are great, others, not so much and still a very little have very worse quality. In order to find the best trampoline suitable for your needs, all you have to do is to do your research and that’s what we are doing. Today, we are going to see SkyBound (TM) Super 7 Trampoline – The Perfect Kid’s Indoor/Outdoor Trampoline Measuring 7 Feet and check if it’s the real deal. Let’s dive in!
- Power Trampoline is now SkyBound! New updates to our popular selling trampoline!
- Complete Trampoline System Includes Everything Your Kid Needs
- Molded Plastic Tubing on Base Legs that is Perfect for Indoor or Outdoor
- Features SkyBound™ 100% Patented USA Polypropylene Material Mat
- Assembles Quickly and Easily
The former Power Trampoline is now under the name SkyBound and if you’ve used some of their products before, you might be able to expect the quality level of this trampoline. SkyBound (TM) Super 7 Trampoline – The Perfect Kid’s Indoor/Outdoor Trampoline Measuring 7 Feet is targeted for kids up to 10 years of age with a weight limit of 220 pounds. However, the manufacturer only claims that 110 pounds is the guaranteed maximum and can only be used by one person at a time. But we can see this as an advantage because the 7 feet space, 110 pound guaranteed limit, 1 person maximum combo will significantly increase your kid’s enjoyment.
Setting up the trampoline is very easy, thanks to the well-written instructions. The only thing that could hinder you is the amount of time that you’ll need to put them all together. Once assembled, you can let your kids loose without worrying about safety because it has all of the safety features needed to keep your kids safe, from protective net enclosure to the 100% Patented USA Polypropylene Material Mat.
Overall, this could be the perfect gift for your kids to let them enjoy the bouncing.
- Maximum weight limit of 220 pounds
- Seven feet jumping space
- Easy assembly
- Complete all-in-one combo
- Some people complained about the defective mat, but getting a refund is easy
This is a great present for your kids and it will certainly allow them to enjoy playing in the trampoline keeping them safe most of the time.
Latest posts by Anna (see all)
- Trampolines- A Comparison of the Sizes - October 8, 2015
- ExacMe 15′ Ft 6W Legs Quality Trampoline With Large Jumping Space - October 3, 2015
- SkyBound Super 7 – Kid’s Indoor/Outdoor Trampoline Review - September 14, 2015