Have you been looking for a great outdoor trampoline combining both stability, strength, durability and enjoyment? Or are you looking for an excellent enjoyment for your kids with additional benefits such as health improvement? Then you’ve surely found out that trampolines are just what you were looking for. However, with hundreds of trampolines available, it can be a daunting task to find the best and right one for you. If that’s the case, then let’s see a product made by one of the world’s famous trampoline maker, Skywalker, the Skywalker Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure, 15-Feet.
- Wide jumping space of 15 feet
- Rectangular design
- Safety net included
- Netting is UV resistant
- Parts might be incomplete, but replacement comes easily
- Galvanized steel frame with reinforced T-sockets stabilize the upper enclosure frame to the trampoline frame and prevents structural twisting
- Enclosure net interlocks to the jumping mat by using a button-hole feature attaching the enclosure netting to the jumping surface at each V-ring
- Enclosure netting made of high-quality polyethylene material for increased durability and UV protection
- Extra wide UV protected spring pad is filled with 1 inch thick foam padding for comfort and durability
- Spring pad attaches to the frame and jump mat v-rings and trampoline frame using several reinforced stretch bands to keep securely in place
Like other products of Skywalker, the Skywalker Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure, 15-Feet is built with a solid steel galvanized framework, which allows it to withstand the harshest of weathers wherever you are. With its stability and built, you can also be rest assured that safety embraces everyone bouncing keeping them away from accidents.
If you did your research, you will also find that most of Skywalker’s products come with safety net, which is a great addition for making your trampoline a secured place for everyone. The net allows great visibility so it won’t interfere with the outdoor view.
The rectangular design of the trampoline allows more control over the jumping height and landing because the spring works at different rates. In addition, this layout allows different moves and exercises compared to the circular layout.
However, with the pricing, it can be a bit difficult to obtain, plus some customers experienced poor shipping handling which can be annoying. However, judging from the quality of the materials used, you can be sure that you will get an excellent product that will last for years.
Though a little pricey, you can expect this trampoline to last for years, allowing you and your kids enjoy excellent bouncing experience.
Latest posts by Anna (see all)
- Guidelines: Trampoline Safety - December 2, 2017
- Trampolines (A Comparison of the Sizes) - October 8, 2015
- ExacMe 15′ Ft 6W Legs Quality Trampoline With Large Jumping Space - October 3, 2015