Trampolines are great for exercise and having fun, and can also be used to help athletes with their training. There are small models designed for toddlers and exercise, and large trampolines that fit perfectly in your backyard. While there are several top rated trampolines to choose from, you do want to consider whether it has been rated for safety. To help you find a safe and fun trampoline we have include brief reviews of the top 5 products.
The Best Trampolines for Safety
Skwalker 8′ Trampoline w/ Safety Enclosure
Designed for children 6 years and older, this outdoor trampoline is constructed for safety and durability. It features a strong T sockets to prevent the frame from buckling or twisting, and the “w” shaped legs provide plenty of stability for jumpers. The included safety enclosure attaches securely to the legs, and the padded foam sides prevent painful injuries from falling.
- The sturdy frame is designed to prevent bending, and can support up to 175 pounds of weight.
- The large 8′ round trampoline is ideal for smaller backyards, and is easy to assemble.
- You have the added advantage of the mesh safety netting attaching directly to the legs to prevent any dangerous openings.
- It should be mentioned that this 8′ trampoline is only designed for one adult jumper at a time.
- While it is considered one of the safest trampolines, it should be mentioned that it is priced higher than some similar models.
Urban Rebounder Trampoline
This is one of the best trampolines for safety and exercise, and you’ll love its compact design. It will easily fold up for convenient storage, and the supportive bar can be quickly removed. The included bar helps provide stability while you are working out, and can help prevent painful injuries due to loss of balance. Designed to help you maximize your workout results, you also have the benefit of the included exercise DVDs.
- This small trampoline is designed to help you firm and tone different muscle groups, and also includes a supportive bar for additional stability.
- The rebounder trampoline can support up to 300 pounds, and is incredibly easy to assemble.
- You have the advantage of the included workout DVDs which will help you start getting into shape.
- It should be mentioned that this trampoline is designed for exercise, and is not recommended for smaller children.
- The tight surface is soft and durable, but might give some consumers too much bounce in their jumps.
You’ll love how easy this trampoline is to assemble, and how incredibly fun it is to use. It is rated safe for children 12 and older, and is also perfect for aerobic exercise. The soft jumping surface won’t hurt sore or swollen joints, and will still let you maintain your level of fitness. It features 36 springs for a tight bounce every time, and it is the perfect way to get bored teenagers to exercise. Able to support up to 250 pounds and with a supportive bar included for safety, it is easy see why this is considered one of the best indoor trampolines.
- The trampoline can be quickly assembled without additional tools, and can also be easily stored for convenience.
- The sturdy construction is designed to last, and the 5 legs provide plenty of support and stability.
- You have the added advantage of the included supportive rail that can be adjusted to the perfect height for safety and comfort.
- While this is one of the top rated safe trampolines, its smaller size might not be ideal for larger teens and adults.
- It should be noted that the trampoline is not rated safe for children under 12 years of age.
Upper Bounce Trampoline w/ Safety Enclosure
This trampoline was constructed with safety in mind, and includes several features that are designed to prevent injuries. The safety net connects between the protective pad and the mat to prevent smaller jumpers from falling through, and the wide legs provide plenty of stability. The protective enclosure also features a closable entry that will keep everyone safely inside. With the netting attaching at three separate points for additional safety, it is easy to see why so many parents prefer this top rated trampoline.
- This outdoor trampoline features a durable construction that is also weather resistant.
- The safety enclosure includes a closure that can be secured, along with attaching to the frame in three different places.
- You have the advantage of the easy to assemble design and included instructional manual.
- It should be noted that this trampoline is rated safe for children ages 6 and older, and is not meant to be used by toddlers.
- The supportive poles for the safety enclosure must be purchased separately which might not be ideal for all consumers.
This is the best rated trampoline for toddlers and children under 150 pounds. Designed to support children with disabilities and younger kids this trampoline will provide hours of safe fun. The compact trampoline easily folds for convenient storage, and its lightweight design makes it perfect for travel. You have the benefit of the included safety bar, which provides plenty of stability for unsteady jumpers. Safe and easy to assemble, you and your active children will love this lightweight trampoline.
- The trampoline is rated safe for younger children, and for those who might have special needs.
- You will love the lightweight construction, and easy to assemble design.
- With four legs and a supportive hand rail this is one of the safest trampolines for younger children.
- It should be noted that the legs and hand rail need to be unscrewed everything the trampoline is put away.
- This trampoline is designed for younger children, which might limit its use.