Choosing a trampoline can be difficult, especially when you consider all of the different manufacturers. As stated in the best trampoline reviews the brand really does matter when it concerns safety and durability. Skywalker and Stamina Products are two of the top rated trampoline manufacturers, along with Airzone and Pure Fun. These four companies have consistently produced top rated products that are affordable, durable, and meet all safety requirements. Here are a few of the best selling trampolines from these top rated manufacturers.
The Best Brands of Trampolines
Stamina 36″ Folding Trampoline
Trampolines from Stamina are durable, supportive, and designed to help you burn calories and improve your overall health. This rebounder trampoline features a resistant jumping surface that will help you tone and strengthen your leg and thigh muscles. With a durable steel frame and six supportive legs, it is easy to see why this is one of the top rated trampoline manufacturers.
- You have the advantage of the folding construction that makes storage easy and convenient.
- There are 30 elastic bands holding the jumping surface in place for extra resistance and support.
- Not only is this trampoline durable, you have the added security of the included manufacturer’s warranty.
- It should be noted that this trampoline is not rated for safety for younger children and toddlers.
- The lack of an attached support bar may make some exercises difficult to get through without falling.
Any trampoline from Skywalker is guaranteed to be durable, safe, and there is bound to be one that fits any budget. This oval trampoline is constructed from weatherproof steel for long lasting stability. With additional “w” shaped legs for safety, along with the mesh enclosure you can let your kids have fun knowing that they are protected. The spring pad prevents painful falls and injuries, and the 17 foot jumping pad allows more than one child to safely have fun.
- Skywalker is one of the top rated manufacturer’s of trampolines, and this model includes all of the safety features the company is known for.
- It is capable of supporting up to 200 pounds and features T sockets for added strength.
- The affordable price fits most budgets, and you have the added bonus of the included warranty.
- It should be noted that this trampoline is priced slightly higher than other models, but this is also due to the long lasting steel construction.
- Some consumers have mentioned that the trampoline can be difficult to assemble without additional help.
Known for its’ high performance trampolines this model from Pure Fun lives up to the company’s reputation. The 14 foot outdoor trampoline is designed for exercise and fun, and features a steel frame construction that is also weather resistant. Rated safe for use and capable of supporting up to 250 pounds, this trampoline is fun for the whole family. There are 88 springs to provide plenty of resistance for higher and tighter bounces, and the 8 “w” shaped legs provide plenty of stability and balance.
- This trampoline has been rated for safety and can support up to 250 pounds.
- With the added security of the T socket design, this trampoline is supportive and durable.
- The trampoline is easy to assemble, and includes a two year warranty for added peace of mind.
- It should be noted that a safety enclosure is not included with this trampoline, and it is not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- While there are eight legs advertised, consumers should not that it is actually 4 wedged shaped ones instead.
Perfect for smaller living spaces, this top rated trampoline from Pure Fun lives up to the company’s outstanding reputation. This indoor rebounder is easy to assemble, and is a great way to get your cardio workout in without damaging your joints. The supportive hand rail provides additional stability while you are exercising, and the resistant jumping pad helps to build endurance and muscle tone. Perfect for fun or exercise, it is easy to see why this is a top rated manufacturer with this trampoline.
- You have the advantage of 5 supportive legs for added stability when you are working out.
- Capable of supporting up to 250 pounds and rated safe for children ages 12 and older, this trampoline can be fun for your whole family.
- The compact size makes it ideal for smaller living spaces, and it is also easy to assemble without additional tools.
- It should be noted that it can be difficult to store this trampoline since it cannot be folded down.
- While this is one of the top rated trampolines, some consumers have mentioned that it is priced higher than similar models.
With its patented safety features and sturdy construction it is easy to see why AirZone is one of the top rated trampoline manufacturers. The steel frame on the trampoline is weatherproof and resistant to bending or twisting. With 6 wedged shaped legs for added stability and a safety enclosure to prevents falls off of the edge, this trampoline meets and exceeds all recommended standards. Easy to assemble and durable, you and your family will love this outdoor trampoline.
- It is easy to assemble without any additional tools, including attaching the included safety net.
- The legs touch down at 12 points for added stability and safety.
- You have the advantage of the affordable price, along with the included manufacturer’s warranty.
- It should be noted that the safety net does not close at the top, but this is rarely a problem for children or parents.
- The 200 pound weight limit does limit the number of older jumpers that can use the trampoline at one time.
Latest posts by Anna (see all)
- Guidelines: Trampoline Safety - December 2, 2017
- Trampolines (A Comparison of the Sizes) - October 8, 2015
- ExacMe 15′ Ft 6W Legs Quality Trampoline With Large Jumping Space - October 3, 2015