Looking for an excellent outdoor trampoline can be hard at times with the number of manufacturers popping up saying that theirs is the best out in the market. It’s true that it’s really hard to know if they’re telling the truth, unless you experience it yourself. That’s why we are doing the best we can to review these products to see first-hand if they are really worth you investment and if they can guarantee safety and enjoyment. Let’s see if Ultega Jumper Trampoline with Safety Net meets those requirements.
- Wide jumping space
- Weight capacity of up to 400 pounds
- Excellent safety net
- Strong mat
- Boxes might not ship completely
- Slow degradation might render your mat unusable after year one.
- Galvanized steel frame and base prevents unit from tipping over. Trampoline has maximum user weight of up to 400 lbs. (w/one person jumping at a time)
- The latest and safest trampoline in its price group
- Trampoline safety net includes eight padded poles, which delivers the highest level of safety. Mat is attached to the frame by 64 springs.
- High-quality net surrounds the entire jumping area for maximum safety – for big and small jumpers alike
- Frame height of approximately 30 inches
For its price tag, you can’t find any other kind of trampoline out there with the quality and space like Ultega Jumper Trampoline with Safety Net. The 10-feet jumping space allows excellent jumping space suitable for two people jumping simultaneously.
With its 400-pound weight capacity, you can ensure that up to three little kids can jump on it simultaneously. In addition, the trampoline’s safety net has eight padded poles to ensure safety, removing any threats from bare metals and sharp objects. The mat is also proven to last extreme weather condition because it’s UV resistant.
Security is fully guaranteed and bouncing is at maximum enjoyment because of the 64 springs used to attach the mat. The stability is great because it’s supported with four galvanized steel legs. The fine outer net prevents anything from being stuck on it.
Assembly is easy, though it will take some time. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. The average set-up time is 1 hour 45 minutes. Much faster if you can work with a partner.
The only thing that could be annoying is that sometimes, you won’t receive all three boxes. But thanks to their excellent customer support, you can easily get them back.
This is a great trampoline for its price tag. Assembly is easy, complete safety feature and overall a must have.
Latest posts by Tina Simmerton (see all)
- Trampoline Basics Guide for Beginners - October 25, 2017
- What You Need to Know Before Purcashing Olympic Trampolines for Sale - June 30, 2015
- Ultega Jumper Trampoline Safe and Easy to Assemble - June 18, 2015